Do Voters Approve of Donald Trump's Indictment? Full List of Polling
Looking for Biden v. Trump Polling? Click here
Updated on June 12th to include polling for the Second Indictment
We’re tracking the latest polling on how voters feel about the two indictments of Donald Trump. We’re focused on four questions - two for each indictment - though we may add more once we get a better idea of what type of questions pollsters are going to be asking voters about the most frequently.
1. Do voters think it’s a serious crime to take highly classiﬁed documents from the White House and obstruct efforts to retrieve them?
2. Do voters support the decision to indict Donald Trump over his handling of Classified Documents?
Stormy Daniels - NY
1. Do voters support the NY indictment over hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels?
2. Do voters think Donald Trump committed a crime?
Keep in mind that not every pollster will ask the question the same way, and that can have a significant impact on the results. Every poll included can be clicked on for the original survey. We’ll consider adding more questions once we have more polling.
In the polling average, more weight is given to polls that:
1. Have Larger Sample Sizes
2. Are More Recent
3. Are From Pollsters with a Good Track Record.
Corrections are made for pollsters' historic bias.